Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

On Thursday night Caleb came home and said that he wanted to carve another pumpkin, since the ones we did last week were shriveling up. So while I slept on the couch he carved another pumpkin that he drew by hand. We couldn't resist taking pictures of Makayla with the gigantic pumpkin.

Here is Makayla on Halloween morning. Look at how excited she is and she doesn't even know what that day has in store for her!

Here she is wearing part of Caleb's Halloween costume! It fit perfectly on her little head. She wouldn't move her head up and down while it was on. I think she thought she was stuck in place while it was on her head!

After many years of not going trick-or-treating, because Caleb and I are so old, we finally got to go again! I know Makayla is only 7 months old, but we took her out anyway. She had so much fun trick-or treating, and she has thoroughly enjoyed the candy that she received! She was a little bunny this year and boy was she cute!

Hey don't look at my butt!!!

Dad carried her for most of the trick-or-treating. Don't they look so cute together! These two are my favorite people in the whole wide world!

When we got to grandma and grandpa Hunter's house we talked grandpa into going with us around their neighborhood. He carried Makalya around like one proud grandpa! We sure are going to miss him when we leave!

After trick-or-treating we went to dinner at firehouse pizza and then rented "The Secret Window" and watched it. We wanted a scary movie, but I am a big baby when it comes to scary so everyone settled for this one instead.

4 comments:

Trina said...

Cute bunny. I wish I could see Caleb in his costume, the wig looks great! Your jack-o-lanterns look awesome as well, such a fun tradition!

Ilez said...

Marci,
Hey its Ilez, we used to work at the cleaners together. I don't know if you remember me or not but I remember we used to sit in the back and talk forever lol. Its good to see how you are doing. Your daughter is sooo cute!

The Barbers said...

Joel has a wig like that! Maybe someday we will live close enough to each other for them to be twinners for Halloween!

Holly said...

Haha, SO dang cute!!! Marci! I want to see you@@@@@@@@@@@@