Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pirate T-Ball!!!

Makayla decided she wanted to play T-ball this spring instead of soccer, not to my liking! Hahaha! Anyway she was on the Pirates team. She had fun most of the time. I thought it was a little slow so if I thought that I can only imagine what a 5 year old would think. They didn't keep score, everyone got to hit each time the team was up to bat, and they only got to bat twice a game, so who could blame her for getting a little bored during the games! I think she really liked playing because she knows it is her Daddy's favorite game and she adores her Daddy!
She got a Hello Kitty mitt and bat from her Aunt and Uncles that was black and pink and she loved it. She wants to play sports but only if she can still be girly and have pink things to play with! I love it! 
 
Look at her in ready position. All the boys in my family would be so proud of her!

Waiting for something to happen!
Up to bat. It ended up being coach pitch and if they couldn't hit it then they could hit off the T-ball stand. She did pretty good and only had to use the stand a couple of times. She also liked to be a switch hitter. She saw how proud we were of her that she could bat left handed and even though right was easier and she could hit harder she usually chose to bat left. It was the cutest thing.

The League was charging an arm and a leg for pictures and I refused to pay for them since I felt like the amount we paid in the beginning was little high. So instead I took some pictures of her at home and I think I did an ok job. Love the foot in this one!

Such a cheeser!


Oh and did I say she loves to pose!
And we can't forget to include the cutest little cheerleaders on the planet! The girls loved cheering their big sister on! What great fans she had!
As much fun as baseball is I sure hope she wants to play soccer again! Hahaha!


No comments: