Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

 Makayla's birthday fell on Easter Sunday and she couldn't have been more excited about it. We had an Easter egg hunt with some of my mom's side of the family and Makayla just thought it was one more celebration for her.
My three girls at the Easter Egg hunt. I remember doing these in my Grandparents back yards. Those are some great memories. I sure hope my kids get to enjoy those same type of memories!
Easter is always an occasion where a new dress is called for, so that is what the girls got new dresses. Makayla is getting to big to be able to find all three of them matching dresses. Sometimes she is a little sad about that, but other times she likes being the different one. Aren't they just the cutest three girls you have ever seen. 
 
Makayla 5 years old


Lucy 2 1/2 years old

Nicole almost 7 months old
Me and my girls! They seriously mean the world to me, I don't know what I would do without them!
Just the girls showing off their sunglasses.
I am so thankful for Easter and the fun we have each year, but I am most thankful for my Savior and the Atonement. I am thankful for the chance I have to be able to be made clean again and return to my Father in Heaven. I am thankful for Christ and his willingness to die for me and be resurrected so that I can in turn be resurrected too when I die. That is the true meaning of the Easter season and I am thankful for it.
Happy Easter!

No comments: