Sunday, March 17, 2013

No More Training Wheels!

Riding her bike without training wheels is just another reminder that she is growing up way to fast!
Makayla has been begging us to take her training wheels off for a little while now, so with daddy being home this weekend and it being pretty warm outside we decided to give it a try. I was inside getting a lesson ready for Sunday and after only little while I was being told I needed to come out and watch her ride her bike by herself with no training wheels! Needless to say this little girl is one determined little girl! I love her and her dedication to things! I hope she always has this trait!
We didn't have any knee pads or anything, we got some shortly after this mind you, but in the mean time we improvised! Doesn't she look good!
Getting ready to take off.
Look at her go! I am so proud of her and love her so much!

No comments: