Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

We witnessed a miracle this year and we weren't sick on Valentine's day this year! Maybe it was because we had our turn around Christmas. I don't know what it was but I will take it! We had a great valentines day even though our daddy had a show he had to be at for work, so we didn't get to see him much. One thing that Caleb always tries to do is get the girls a rose of their very own on Valentine's day. He says he will do it until they have someone else to do it for them. I think that is sweet. He will always be their Valentine, so they will never go without one! 
Lucy with her special rose.
Makayla loves getting one each year! She feels so important and wants to hold it everywhere she goes!
Nicole with her very first of many roses from her daddy!
 

These three are my world and I can't think of a better way to spend the day of love than with them!

I also got roses! I am not one to need roses on Valentine's day and Caleb knows that, but he told me that sometimes he just wants to spoil me! I sure do love that man!
After Makayla got home from preschool where she had so much fun giving and getting valentines, we made sugar cookies!
Lucy frosting her cookie. She likes to just put a little bit on and then move on to the next one.

Makayla with her frosting skills! She is opposite Lucy and likes to put a lot of frosting on so that she has a lot to eat off of it.
The girls don't really even like sugar cookies, but they sure do love the frosting so this is one of their favorite things to do!
Liking the bowl clean!
(Don't worry I didn't let her eat it all!)

Can you tell she loves this stuff!
 
Nicole has no idea what is going on! She is just chillin and enjoying the show!


The girls with the finished products! They were so proud and wanted to deliver some to some people that we sure do love. So we took some and dropped them off at Uncle Eric and Aunt BreAnn's and Uncle Cory's house. The girls had so much fun dropping them off, ringing the doorbell, and running away! (I had to call and tell them not to open their doors too quickly so that they wouldn't ruin the fun!) The rest of the night consisted of eating a heart shaped peperoni pizza and watching a movie!  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: