Monday, September 5, 2011

Finishing Summer Up -Back At Home-

This post is random pictures from our summer spent back at home. In between our trips to Utah.



While in Utah we got to celebrate Uncle Cory's birthday, but we left a week before Uncle Eric's so what did we do about it....... We celebrated without him!

I am all about any excuse to have cake, and Makayla loves to make birthday cakes so we were in a win-win situation.



Caleb and Makayla enjoying Uncle Eric's birthday cake! Don't worry we sent him a picture!

It sure was good!


Makayla at a princess birthday party for her friend Taylor. It was such a fun party! It was also VERY HOT! I don't think it could have been any hotter! The humidity out here is one thing I won't miss!


Lucy looking cool! She is growing up so fast.

In this picture she is 9 months old.


Makayla getting ready to help me make homemade salsa for a baby shower that I threw for a very good friend out here. You may wonder about he gloves....let me tell you that the last time I made this salsa my hands smelled like it for weeks. They also burned for days. I decided to avoid that this time and wore gloves. It worked like a charm.


One last picture of Lucy. Makayla took this one and the camera didn't quite open all the way so it turned out like this. We thought it was cool and it had one cute girl in it so I had to post it!

No comments: