Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 Years Old!!!

Happy Birthday Makayla!!
Can you believe it? I have a two year old! I can't believe that two years ago I was in the hospital getting ready to welcome this beautiful little girl into our family. What a difference she has made in our lives! We can't imagine our life without her, nor would we want to!
March 31, 2008

1Year Old
I can't believe how much she had grown from birth to one. It is even crazier how much she has changed from 1 to 2 years old.

2Years Old!

Happy Birthday again to my sweet little girl that brings so much joy and happiness into our life. Makayla you will never truly know how much we love you!

8 comments:

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Makayla!!! We miss you and wish we could be there for it!!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Makayla!!!

Amanda said...

I can't believe she's 2! It seems like we were just at her first birthday a few months ago. She's changed so much! What a cutie. Happy Birthday Makayla!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

She is sooo beautiful!! 2 is crazy..watch out!! LOL

Kate said...

She is SUCH a cute girl! Looks a TON like you in my opinion! :) Hope you guys are doing well! Let me know when you're out our way again, cuz I'd love to get together! Maybe by the time you come I'll either be prego huge, or with a little one of my own!

Love ya.
Kate

Hip Heiner Fun said...

What a sweet little girl! 2 yr olds are lots of fun.

rychelle said...

Happy Birthday little girl!!! She seriously looks the same as she did when she was born!!

jm said...

I was thinking exactly what Rychelle said. She is darling. Happy Birthday Makayla!!!!