Thursday, October 15, 2009

~"CUTEST" Award~

So for one moment I get to brag about my baby girl! Last night we went to Palmer, Caleb's School, for some Halloween fun. They had the kids go around to different parts of the school and trick-or-treat. Makayla had so much fun. It is a whole different story this year with her, she actually knows what is going on. She wants to carry her bucket and she even says "trick-or-treat" in her own little voice. So cute! Anyway after the trick-or-treating they had a little party after with treats and a costume contest. We forgot our camera yet again, but thanks to some friends we were able to get some cute shots of Makayla.

Isn't she adorable!
So back to the costume contest....They had the kids come up in different age groups, so when they called the 1 year olds up Caleb took her up to compete! :) They gave three awards in each age group: most original, scariest, and cutest. As they were deciding and even announcing the winners Makayla was up there screaming and trying to get away, and I was thinking wow she is so "cute" right now! Much to my amazement as I am thinking this they say, "the cutest award goes to the................
LADYBUG!
It was awesome! So Makayla has now won her first "CUTEST" award even though we have always know she is the CUTEST! Here is a picture of her on stage with daddy right after they announced it. Antenna off and ready to go she was so done! She won a gift card to Toys R Us. That will come in handy with Christmas coming up!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

We always knew she was the cutest too! She is a cute little bug!

Brooke said...

oh my cute! I love her cute little ladybug! I am so excited you are coming home for christmas! yay! Kaden saw Makaylas picture today at your mom's and he was like "ahh Kayla, mama kayla" It was so cute!

Becky said...

I wasn't surprised that she won! She is so darling!!!

Katy said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable. I bet there was no contest!

Holly said...

Marci, I love her costume! She really is so dang cute. I love her pretty eyes. She is so GIRL:)